Layout and unloading method of belt conveyor
(1) Longer distance and horizontal belt conveyor can choose higher belt speed.
(2) For belt conveyors with large inclination angles or short conveying distances, the belt speed should be appropriately reduced.
(3) When using the unloading trolley to unload, because the actual inclination angle of the conveyor belt entering the unloading trolley is relatively large, the belt speed should not be too high, generally not exceeding 3.15m/s.
(4) When using a plow-shaped unloader to unload, the belt speed should not exceed 2.8m/s due to additional resistance and wear.
(5) The belt speed of the downward belt conveyor with a large inclination angle should not exceed 3.15m/s.