Materials for Sand Making Production Line
There are many raw materials that can be used as machine-made sand, generally granite, basalt, river pebble, cobblestone, limestone, calcite, andesite, rhyolite, diorite, diabase, sandstone, tailings, slag, quartz stone, etc. The artificial sand made of different rocks has different strength and particle size, and the corresponding use will also be different.
The following is a general description of the uses of several kinds of sand making:
1) Sandstone: The quartz content is relatively high, and it is widely used in sandstone production lines. The problem of stone powder must be solved in production.
2) Quartz sandstone: Quartz sandstone is a good quality raw material for sand making, which can reach or even be superior to natural sand in terms of strength and grain shape.
3) River pebble: River pebble is also a good quality raw material for sand making. It is a good choice to replace natural sand in terms of strength, grain shape and chroma.
4) Limestone: In the sand and gravel production line, it can be used as the raw material of sand and stone at the same time, and the stone powder can also be reused.
5) Basalt: The sand made of basalt is mixed in concrete, which can reduce the weight of the concrete, but it is still very strong, and has the characteristics of sound insulation and heat insulation.
6)Granite: Granite with high quartz content and low sulfide content is a good quality raw material for sand making, but the problem of powder must be solved.